SBV8: Pit Stop


As anyone who regularly checks this blog - and anyone who's looked at the sidebar - can testify, I haven't posted anything yet this month. I considered covering the horrendous accident of Jules Bianchi, but decided against using his terrifying misfortune for my own personal gain. I was also planning to make a big post about the 2014 Paris Motor Show, but then my housemates and I talked about going ourselves and I decided to hold off until we'd been. However, it hasn't happened, and now that my university Major Project is getting serious, I'm not sure if I really have the time to keep this up. I've already struggled to make my minimum of 4 posts a month for a few reasons, so it's probably best to just pit in and park Small Blog V8 for a little while. If you sign up for email updates or follow me on Twitter then you'll know when to start coming back. I'll endeavor to post over the holidays and potentially put up some sketches and other things from my project as I go.

Until next time!
SBV8

Comments